How can I become an authorized McDermott Cue dealer?
Fill out and submit our Dealer Application. Be sure to include a daytime phone number so we may contact you.
What separates McDermott Cue from the other cues?
With so many options, it can be confusing when deciding on what cue is right for you. McDermott is the right choice to invest in a premium quality cue with a Lifetime Warranty against defects and warpage. We are the exclusive manufacturer to include a free lifetime maintenance plan.
How do you change the weight of a McDermott Cue?
When changing the weight of your cue follow the steps below.
- Determine the current weight of your cue.
- Determine the current weight of your cue's weight bolt.
- Decide what weight you would like to bring the cue to.
- Replace the current weight bolt with a new heavier/lighter bolt: To replace, you can either take your cue to an authorized McDermott Dealer or do it yourself. To do it yourself, you may possibly need a McGripper to remove the bumper. Use a ¼” or 6mm allen wrench to remove the existing weight bolt and install the alternate weight bolt. Press the rubber bumper back in place. McGripper and Weight Bolts can be found in our accessory page.
View the Weight Bolt Chart
How do I take advantage of the Lifetime Warranty or get my McDermott Cue repaired or refurbished?
Full repair instructions can be found on our Repairs & Refurbishing page.
What are the Intimidator Shafts and G-Core Shafts?
The Intimidator Shafts and G-Core shafts are a set of high-performance shafts that allow you to change your power and spin-rate to maximize the speed and accuracy of your shots. For more information check out the Shaft Overview page.
What customization options do you offer on McDermott Cues at no charge?
- Weight increments may be specified from 18 oz to 21oz in 1/2 oz increments on most models.
- Shaft size increments may be specified from 11.75mm - 14mm in ¼mm increments.
- All Irish linen wraps are interchangeable.
- All stains are interchangeable.